Friday, April 29, 2011

Honestly


There are a lot of things people do every now and then, like going out, working out, and eating junk food. Lately it seems like a lot of people are doing relationships too. The on again off again relationship, a lot of people have them, I do, and they last forever. & When you are together people ask the question how long have you guys been dating? How do you answer that! But here's a better question, what makes you come back to that person. Searching for comfort, boredom or the actual feeling that you are suppose to be with this person. You go out and date other people and when those relationships fall through you are back to the old person. Is it a safety net, are we that afraid of being alone. I'd like to think no. I'd like to think that we go back to these people because we really do love them, that we risk being hurt again because we think that it is going to be worth, we date these people because we make ourselves believe that there is a reason we can't stop thinking about them. I'd like to think that. Burst my bubble if you will, but let me just look at the positive side for once. It is relays week, I've been literally raising hell, crying, and all sorts of things this week and me writing a blog now doesn't fully make sense, but with all the problems I've caused this week (and there are a lot) somethings just seem a bit more clear. On again off again relationship are the ones that last, the ones that realize people need time of their own to grow up, they are mature enough to handle that the other person isn't perfect and accept it. On again off again relationship aren't the most stable, but they sure as hell are the most honest.


Basically I just love both of these songs :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment