Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Hope For Love


There are websites that have quotes that are meant to inspire you or to let you see a deeper meaning of something, or to just make a good Facebook status. Trust me I'd know, my roommate and I spend a lot of time reading xanga quotes sites and of course, Gives Me Hope. To say that this website literally warms my heart is not only nauseating but true. I've earlier made it known that I love old people love, and after years of my cynical viewpoint that love wasn't really meant to last saying that I love love is a pretty big step. But I do. So I read this website, and do I have stories that compare to this? Do I have stories that if I posted on this website someone would say "aw" and maybe show or read to someone else? Probably not. But I have stories, stories that I hope one day will give my kids hope for love, or at least become a mere step to where I am suppose to end up but in the meantime, while these story tellers make most people believe in love in the world, what gives someone hope for love for oneself?

For me I think change gives me hope for love.




No comments:

Post a Comment