Sunday, May 1, 2011

Relays Realization

So it was relays week, aka the longest "weekend" ever. There were cat fights, dancing on bars, bruised knees and a lot more. For me it's probably good relays only comes once year however because of relays I have never been closer to my friends here at school and to say I love them and will miss them this summer is such an understatement. This is my last week of classes and then finals and especially after last night I don't think I'm ready to go home. It is amazing how well you know some people after a year as oppose to people you have known since middle school. But since so much happened last night I ask, how do people just forgive and forget, move past the things that at one point were so important. This is were relays got deadly, anybody doing anything involving that much alcohol is bound to do something stupid. Like get in a girl fight over someone trying to give you 5 dollars instead of just one. Maybe getting over something isn't always possible. Somethings don't work because they aren't suppose to, love doesn't conqure everything and missing out on so much of someones life makes understanding harder. I know this is becoming ramblings but my mind has alot on it. I guess all and all if relays taught me anything that I can remember its that not everything works out just because you want it to. Especially when you ignore the problem.

No picture, no video. I'm too tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment