Thursday, February 10, 2011

Renewing Love Part One

Lately the question on my mind has been all about the difference between being in love and loving someone. I use to believe that you should marry the person who loves you more than you love them. That eliminates all sorts of risk, especially along the lines of cheating, but lately I've been thinking you should marry the person who gives you the biggest thrill. I want that intense, passionate love. The love I have to fight for every day because that is when I think love is worth it. Not fighting doesn't mean you have the perfect relationship, and fighting doesn't mean its a bad relationship. I want to disagree, I want to have conversations that are so intellectually stimulating that it hurts my brain but atleast my IQ doesn't drop when I talk to you. So tell me, if you love one boy, but you're in love with another, who do you choose? What if you can't be sure of the first because of the last, do you choose the  passionate "in love" love, or the comfortable one?

You tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment